Shell Lockets are used by the mermaids to keep their pearls inside. They also serve as necklace pendants.
The locket is designed in a sea-shell shape. Inside the locket, the pearl sits in the middle. The distinctive color varies on the mermaid who owns it.
- Lucia Nanami owns the pink locket.
- Hanon Hôshô owns the aqua blue locket.
- Rina Tôin owns the green locket.
- Coco owns the yellow locket.
- Karen owns the purple locket.
- Noel owns the deep blue locket.
- Both Sara and Seira own a orange locket.